- Заработная плата:
- График работы:
- Dialog Semiconductor
- полный рабочий день
Информация о вакансии
Dialog Semiconductor has achieved an impressive record in all the key financial measures and has been one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. Our healthy pipeline of innovative standard and custom products underlines our confidence in the continuation of this growth.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
Test Engineer for Power products - Make characterization for Dialog's product line.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make characterization for the Power products line
- Test plan and test case development and execution for power products
- Create automated test infrastructure through the use of LabView 2012 SW and remotely controlled test equipment
- Maintain the test environments for power measurements for different target chips
- Develop test reports
- Diagnose and root cause component failures
- Develop electrical circuits and PCB layouts
- Provide recommendations and definitions for new products
- Provide technical support for power products line to Dialog's customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on debugging skills using standard lab equipment (scopes, multimeters, voltage sources) to debug issues required.
- Ability to time-share and prioritize between multiple tasks is crucial
- Good knowledge in Power (Load switches, MOSFETs) and Logic areas
- Experience with LabView 2012 software will be a plus
- Working with soldering equipment and good soldering ability is a must
- At least intermediate English level.
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- Once a week all teams have corporate lunch;
- Christmas holidays (30st December - 8th January) and state holidays celebration;
- 24 working days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance and paid sick days;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional & personal growth.