- Заработная плата:
- График работы:
- Katyon Technologies (Cyprus)
- 40000 грн.
- полный рабочий день
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт работы:
- полное высшее
- от года
Информация о вакансии
Relocation to NICOSIA, CYPRUS
Our company is now hiring a Market Research Analyst
This position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Carry out in-depth industry market research for various topics and given target markets based on parameters provided by management
- Ability to understand the product (s) and service (utilized by sectors/companies assigned for research) within a given industry, as well as their supply and distribution chains of those products to customers if applicable
- Manage to work with ambiguity and identify by him/herself tools to produce the desired deliverable
- Support due diligence for potential new opportunities through detailed market research and analysis, as well as review of technology and financial modelling if required.
- Research & develop a thesis on specific market/products/companies and their trends as it relates to day to day usage of products/services within given parameters
- Use a structured approach to track progress of pipeline companies and sectors and opportunities research to help build institutional knowledge across a variety of businesses, sectors, and markets.
- Derive insights and draw relevant conclusions from historical data and research.
- Prepare internal reports.
- Working with other departments internally, such as the marketing team, to help develop a structured plan to implement and apply research results
- In depth analyses of profitable business around the world for investments
- Identify opportunities that will maximize the company’s market position and develop strategies to improve it.
- Play a global role developing strategies for growth based on upcoming product feature rollouts & accelerating on-going businesses
- Identify new and relevant markets
- Gather, validate and analyze information and perspectives from both internal and external sources
- Constantly keep a “pulse on the market” through industry reading (e.g. articles, reports, company earnings reports and presentations) on existing and potential business directions
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
In general, the Analyst works with an investor, including strategy, product management, sales, and marketing, to coordinate projects and deliver objectively valuable and globally relevant content. The Analyst also plays a critical role coordinating multiple projects and coordinates across cross-functional existing teams.
The qualified candidate must be:
- - highly analytical, self motivated and innovative,
- - open-minded with finding «crazy» ideas,
- - able to work well in high-pressure situations with strict deadlines under minimal supervision,
- - be able to communicate effectively with investor and executives,
- - University degree graduate and any additional qualification would be preferential
- - and must be able to understand the company's and investor's goals and the correlation of specific tasks and projects to those goals.
- - English-speaking person! (fluently)
- ? Work in an International team in a modern office in the center of Nicosia, Cyprus
- ? Growth prospects
- ? Work permit for Non-EU citizens
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting team to be at the forefront of driving Multidirection business and accelerating Worldmarket penetration.
Please apply by sending your CV
NOTE: The first step in the selection process is completing the online-test
- Вакансии Market Research Analyst
- Вакансии Market Research Analyst в Киеве
- Вакансии Market Research Analyst в Днепре
- Вакансии Market Research Analyst в Харькове
Или посмотрите резюме на портале Jobs.ua