- Заработная плата:
- График работы:
- полный рабочий день
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт работы:
- не требуется
Информация о вакансии
Our client is an international company that builds integrated programs for a healthy lifestyle and body weight control. The company has been operating for more than 50 years, and has offices in 30 countries. Off-line group meetings combined with modern technologies help users follow individually designed and convenient programs.
DataArt's specialists will work on creating data lake-based solutions using GCP, S 3, CCS, BigQuery, Kinesis + Looker, Apache Beam, Spark, Docker, and Kubernetes.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the DataArt companies. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
- Working with Product Owners to understand business requirements and use cases.
- Designing an architecture (logical and physical) for technical and business solutions.
- Solving issues that arise while designing and implementing the architecture.
- Assessing the relevance of tools for the use case, comparing tools/providers and making recommendations.
- Review of database schemas, data models, and architecture data.
- Prototyping solutions for defined use cases.
- Consulting colleagues and business partners with technical questions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Scala, Python
- Experience in architecture design for large expandable solutions in data management; data processing, data architecture or analytics.
- Understanding of the best practices of Data Lake and analytical architecture design.
- Hands-on experience with Spark, Apache Beam, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Development experience in Amazon Web Service environment (Kinesis + Looker, Kinesis Firehose, Lambda, S 3, IAM, Athena).
- Development experience in Google Cloud Platform environment (DataFlow, DataProc, DataStudio, Google Storage Transfer, Google Storage, IAM).
- Practical experience in large environments such as SQL/DBMS and NoSQL, HBASE, Cassandra, Elastic Search.
- Experience in BigQuery.
- Experience with distributed teams.
- Good Spoken English.
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Другие вакансии Data Architect, Weight Management Services
- Искать вакансии в Харькове на Jobs.ua
- Вакансии Data Architect, Weight Management Services
- Вакансии Data Architect, Weight Management Services в Киеве
- Вакансии Data Architect, Weight Management Services в Харькове
- Вакансии Data Architect, Weight Management Services в Днепре
Или посмотрите резюме на портале Jobs.ua