- Заработная плата:
- График работы:
- полный рабочий день
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт работы:
- полное высшее
- не требуется
Информация о вакансии
DataArt’s client is an American company that is creating a cloud-native management platform to help enterprises move from legacy systems to a cloud model.
The client’s product is focused on getting the policy environment right for the enterprise seeking to move their applications to a cloud-native platform.
The project uses the potential of Scala, container engines like DC/OS, Swarm, Kubernetes, serverless architecture (Lambda engine and FAAS concept) to bring the concept of Container 2. 0 to the help customers move to a cloud model.
DataArt’s specialists are developing the existing product (new product development (~ 80%) and bugfix (~ 20%).
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the DataArt companies. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Scala and Java background.
- Good understanding of Container tech (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience in Serverless Architectures with AWS Lambda.
- Experience with databases.
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns.
- Good spoken English.
- Experience with AWS Services.
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems: TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson.
- Knowledge of project development tools (Gradle, SBT).
- Experience in creating project documentation.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Другие вакансии Senior Scala Engineer, Cloud-Native Management Platform
- Искать вакансии в Харькове на Jobs.ua
- Вакансии Senior Scala Engineer, Cloud-Native Management Platform
- Вакансии Senior Scala Engineer, Cloud-Native Management Platform в Киеве
- Вакансии Senior Scala Engineer, Cloud-Native Management Platform в Харькове
- Вакансии Senior Scala Engineer, Cloud-Native Management Platform в Днепре
Или посмотрите резюме на портале Jobs.ua