- Заробітна плата:
- Графік роботи:
- повний робочий день
Вимоги до кандидата
- Досвід роботи:
- повна вища
- від п'яти років
Інформація про вакансію
AtВ the moment weВ are looking for aВ Compiler Engineer.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- BachelorвЂ™s orВ MasterвЂ™s degree inВ computer science orВ related engineering fields.
- 6+В years ofВ software development and debugging with C/C ++.
- Strong background inВ compiler theory, algorithms, and optimization techniques.
- Hands-on development and performance optimization experience with GCC and LLVMВ compilers, debuggers like GDB, libraries like glibc, binutils and maintenance/upstream contribution ofВ these respective tool chains.
- Hands-on experience analyzing, running, profiling, and performance optimization ofВ benchmarks like Dhrystone, Coremark, LMBench, STREAM, SPECCPU 2017, SPECjbb 2015, EEMBC and more inВ aВ Linux environment.
- Hands onВ experience running, profiling, analyzing system bottlenecks and performance optimization ofВ cloud workloads like Memcached, NGINX, MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, HBase etc. and associated customer workloads and benchmarks inВ aВ Linux environment.
- Linux application and kernel performance optimizationВ вЂ” knowledge ofВ perf, oprofile, flame graphs and getting visibility into performance bottlenecks.
- Experience inВ competitive benchmarking ofВ workloads across Intel, AMD and ARM 64В platforms.
- Ability toВ work independently and across geographies with hardware, software, SQA and product management teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills and good English communications skills, both verbal and writing.
Skills and Qualifications Desirable
- Good understanding ofВ CPU architecture, ARMВ or X 86. RISC-V architectural knowledge would beВ anВ added plus.
- Experience inВ JIT compiler development.
- Experience working inВ multi-core, multi-process/thread environment.
- Knowledge ofВ open-source Linux, git repository maintenance and source code management.
Send your ResumeВ /Compiler Engineer doВ not doВ any business with Russia, Belarus orВ temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories (Crimea, Donbas, etc). WeВ are not hiring engineers residing inВ these territories.
Founded inВ California inВ 2004,В CodemindersВ develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly inВ Silicon Valley. While weВ work onВ aВ broad range ofВ products, our primary focus isВ onВ modern technologies such asВ AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have aВ chance toВ work onВ innovative software products envisioned inВ the heart ofВ Silicon Valley. Many ofВ our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions ofВ users. AtВ CodemindersВ you will have aВ chance toВ work closely with world-class engineers from both theВ US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some ofВ the benefits ofВ working forВ CodemindersВ are:
- Salary based onВ individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect ofВ business travel toВ theВ US and Еurope
- Modern and comfortableВ officeВ inВ Kyiv within walking distance fromВ вЂћVasylkivskaвЂќВ subway station
- Great benefits package including medical, education, and fitness
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours (including opportunities toВ periodically work from home)
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice ofВ desktop orВ aВ laptop asВ the main workstation
- Bicycle and car-friendly office
- In-office gym
- Regular team-buildingВ events
- Вакансії Compiler Engineer
- Вакансии Compiler Engineer в Киеве
- Вакансии Compiler Engineer в Харькове
- Вакансии Compiler Engineer в Днепре
Или посмотрите резюме на портале Jobs.ua