- Заробітна плата:
- Графік роботи:
- повний робочий день
Вимоги до кандидата
- Досвід роботи:
- повна вища
- від двох років
Інформація про вакансію
Position general purpose
The Bid Manager (BM) is responsible to manage and coordinate the creation of the solution ensuring that Nokia value proposition, the commercial, service and technical parts are optimized, timely delivered and with good quality. He provides a professional end-to-end bid/proposal management service to produce quality proposal documents prepared in response to typically, complex, high-value, high risk formal RFP/RFQ/RFIs. He takes ownership for those phases of the Nokia SELL process under his/her responsibility (from G 3 вЂњBid / No BidвЂќ to G 6 вЂњStart DeliveryвЂќ) and leads the bid team, coordinating all bid activity supported by applicable processes and procedures. He ensures that proposals are produced on time and with a common look and feel which reflects the Nokia image & corporate standards.
- Responsible for managing the bid and coordinating activities from G 3 until G 6 to ensure offer readiness on time, in line with the Nokia Sales Process and at the right quality level.
- Assemble the bid team, defines the work-split and bid plan, and act as the main interface to presales teams in the BGвЂ™s. Assemble the bid and assures consistency in overall bid, price and claim strategy
- Prepare and share all bid documents and templates in line with customer requirements (bid directive, Solution Sign-Off, Offer Strategy, LoA template, PTA template, etc.)
- Contribute to the development and communication of the bid strategy to the bid team.
- Drive key meetings such as pre-kick-off, kick-off meetings, offer strategy, solution sign-off and offer review meetings. Drive bid preparation and ensure keeping the schedule with regular status meetings. Drive documents review, handle and store bid documents
- Handle customer Q&A process
- Collect input from specialists to perform the end-to-end risk assessment
- Support in preparing and organizing bid approval process through the coordination of LoA template input and facilitation of LoA level E approvals
- Support in coordination during contract negotiation and G 5/contract approval
- Ensure handover to project management/delivery at G 6 using PTA template
- Lead Bid debriefing session after bid project conclusion
- Participate in war rooms, customer offer clarification and offer defence as requested by CT.
- Operate in accordance with the Nokia Culture and Leadership principles
- Strictly follow working discipline.
- Business trips вЂ“ up to 5%.
- Fulfill different tasks and projects assigned Line Manager and the Management of the Company
Requirements to knowledge, skills and experience
- Global understanding of the Telecom industry (with regards to terminology, practices, concepts, requirements, competition and regulatory environment);
- Awareness of the major technologies & applications used in the industry as well as of the Nokia Portfolio offering (products, solutions and service);
- Strong project management skills and good understanding of BM job and tools needed for documenting his/her activities (i.e. CRM tools, responsibility matrix, project schedule, BBT, CSP, NPT, etc.), bid team motivation, delegation (when organizing the bid team), control of schedule milestones, aligning all the stakeholders, volumes of work, deadlines, etc
- Proactive, responsible, result oriented
- Good relationship and communication skills with the ability to work with and lead multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and virtual teams
- Developed conflict management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and make the decisions.
- Fluent in English and Russian&Ukrainian.
- Інші вакансії Bid manager
- Шукати вакансії в Києві на Jobs.ua
- Вакансії Bid manager
- Вакансии Bid manager в Киеве
- Вакансии Bid manager в Харькове
- Вакансии Bid manager в Днепре
Или посмотрите резюме на портале Jobs.ua