- Заробітна плата:
- Графік роботи:
- Paper Plan
- віддалена робота
Вимоги до кандидата
- Досвід роботи:
- не має значення
- не вимагається
Інформація про вакансію
Job Position: Business Analyst
Note: Good written and verbal communication skills in English is required for this position.
Paper Plan, a leading US-based e-commerce brand, is seeking a dedicated and professional Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
We do not expect someone to have all the relevant experience listed below, thatвЂ™s why we are open to hiring from many different backgrounds (accounting, finance, performance marketers etc), and then training you.
In this role, you will be working closely with two teams:
Team 1: Product Research
- Reviewing product feedback and preparing comprehensive reports that highlight key customer sentiments.
- Analyzing market data and compiling a report.
Team 2: Product Performance & Optimisation
- Assisting the Product Performance Manager in collecting and organizing paid advertising data to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Monitoring our product pages on Amazon.com platform to ensure that all information is accurate (pricing, images, text etc), and then working with our project manager to correct them.
- Making updates to digital advertising campaigns on the Amazon platform (creating new campaigns, pausing keywords, changing bids etc).
- Running data-driven split-test experiments (e.g product price elasticity) to help the team make informed decisions.
- Compiling a report on keyword performance for the product performance manager.
Ideal Experience (any of the following):
- Performance marketing (Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising)
- Accounting or Financial Analyst (formal education and experience)
- Economics (formal education and experience)
- Any other profession requires good attention to detail and business acumen.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, FILTER, QUERY, PIVOT TABLE, CHARTS etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A self-starter who can take initiative, troubleshoot issues, and propose solutions.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the ability to effectively communicate in a professional business setting.
- A dedicated workspace and reliable internet connection.
- Availability for a minimum of 4 hours per day that overlaps with Central European Time (CET).
- Full-time commitment with flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training.
- Two weeks of paid vacation per calendar year.
- Up to 30 days of additional non-paid vacation per year.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within the company.
Note: Please refrain from contacting us through any means other than the provided link.
- Вакансії Business analyst
- Вакансии Business analyst в Киеве
- Вакансии Business analyst в Харькове
- Вакансии Business analyst в Днепре
Или посмотрите резюме на портале Jobs.ua